페이지 정보작성자 iccseoul 작성일15-04-21 17:30 조회1,026회 댓글0건
ICCR Scholarship for Korean nationals
Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers educational scholarships to Korean nationals to pursue Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research studies at Universities/Colleges in India. These scholarships cover a wide range of subjects namely dance, music, fine arts, Hindi, etc. All expenses, including tuition fee, living allowance, etc. of the selected students are borne by the Government of India.
Indian Cultural Centre, Seoul is pleased to announce that ICCR has offered two scholarships to the meritorious candidates of Republic of Korea under its General Scholarship Scheme for the year 2015-16.
1. Please read the instruction before filling out the forms and also the financial terms and conditions.
2. The complete and signed application form which should be typed and not hand written along with other attachments must be e-mailed as a PDF document to the Embassy of India, Seoul. 6 hard copies along with 6 photographs should also be delivered to the Embassy of India, Seoul.
3. Application should reach Embassy of India by 21 January 2015. The English proficiency examination and interview would be conducted on 23 January 2015 at 1100 am.
4. Please note that your placement to a particular educational institution / University will depend on the availability of seats and the course that you are choosing. Therefore, before filling your three choices, you are advised to check the Institutions/ Universities available for the discipline that you intend to study, You may like to see a list of Institutions / Universities where ICCR scholars are studying at present.
5. Please also note that once you accept admission to a particular discipline in a particular institutions, subsequent changes either in the institution or discipline would not be possible.
For further information, please contact-
Mr. Dinesh Valsan
Ms. Hyunjeong Lee
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.